Blogging June’s nightmare #4

A week or so ago, I decided to blog every thought about exams and all that they convey…but IN ENGLISH.

My brain laughed about that. “In English? Ha! You must be kidding, that must be a joke or something like that”. “No” I said seriously. “I AM saying I’m gonna KEEP a blog about exams in ENGLISH”. And my brain laughed again (and again, and again).

As you might know (or you should if you’ve read the other texts [How do they say “entrada de blog” in English? Post? I don’t really know]) I didn’t do what I’d planned… And I wrote my entradas in Spanish (a horrible, horrible Spanish). As a result (you see, I’ve been studying connectors), my brain has been laughing at me during all this week. But I’ve stopped that stupid brain of mine. You know? This morning I’ve woken up, I’ve had a shower, I’ve had breakfast (cereal ^^) and finally I’ve stared at my brain (don’t ask how) and I’ve looked it in it’s eyes (don’t ask how either). “Hello, Mrs. I’mgonnawriteabloginenglish”. I didn’t say “Hello” or even “hi” (or even “yaaaaaaaay”, or even “hey ho let’s go”). I just hit it(idem). LA HOSTIA BIEN DA. And next, I went to the fridge and prepared strawberries with yogurt. It tasted… you know. Strawberries field forever. And then, I went to my room and started to think… My brain is such a jerk. But it’s right. I said I was going to write in English. And I didn’t. It’s high time I wrote in English.

And that’s it.

 

We wish you a merr…I mean… best of luck for tomorrow death.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario